Golden Star Theaters COVID-19 Reopening Plan
Welcome Back. We've missed you.
During our closure, we at Golden Star Theaters have spent countless hours working on a plan to safely reopen and once again provide the first class entertainment experience you have come to expect. When you return you will notice enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing and safety measures at every step of your movie-going experience.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority.
We’re all in this together and we want to hear from you. If you have questions / suggestions or you would like to let us know how we are doing, please send us a comment here.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, so will our efforts. Please visit this page often to check for updates. In the meantime, stay healthy. Stay safe.
To find out more information continue reading below.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Dedicated staff to thoroughly sanitize all public high-touch spaces, such as door handles, self-ticketing kiosks, concession stands, water fountains and restrooms using products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- Each auditorium will be cleaned and disinfected every morning.
- All handrails and occupied seats will be sanitized between show times.
- Staff will help seat each customer and clean / sanitize their seat before their show.
- Customers will be encouraged to dispose of their trash to further protect our employees and allow for maximized cleaning between showtimes.
- To encourage online purchasing we are waiving our online service fees.
- Signage will be provided encouraging customers to practice proper social distancing.
- Theaters will reopen with reduced operating hours with staggered showtimes.
- Lobby access and auditorium seating will begin 15 minutes before each showtime. If customers arrive early, we politely ask that they remain outside.
- Auditoriums will have limited seating capacities that meet or exceed local mandates.
- Following local mandates, and in accordance with CDC recommendations, customers will be required to wear face masks. To help you enjoy your concessions, face masks can be removed when seated in your auditorium.
- All customers are encouraged to purchase tickets online. Guests who are not feeling well should stay at home knowing Golden Star Theaters will gladly switch your show time / date or provide a full ticket refund. To contact your theater please visit here.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- All staff will take a wellness check before starting their shift.
- Facial masks and gloves will be provided and frequent hand washing will be required.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available for employee use.
- Plexiglass partitions are installed to keep employees and customers safe.