The ideal candidate should be comfortable with deep-cleaning all areas of the theater, including, but not limited to, auditoriums, bathrooms, hallways, and lobby. The candidate should be energetic, punctual, trustworthy, detail-oriented, thorough and adaptable. This is an early morning position – Morning’s Only, usually 5:00 AM to 9:00 AM, but varies theater to theater.
Job Requirements (Not all-encompassing):
- Prior maintenance / janitorial cleaning experience is not required but helpful. (Experience with high-traffic or high-volume businesses a plus).
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand / walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work early mornings, weekends, and holidays. (We are open everyday of the year!)
- Have reliable transportation.
- Ability to vacuum, mop, and deck scrub.
- Legal working age, 3 references, photo ID, Social Security Card / Birth Certificate.
- Familiarity with general cleaning products and procedures.
- Capability of cleaning designated areas thoroughly and within an allotted time frame.
- Complete our online application HERE.
- This is a part-time position. Pay will be commensurate with experience.