A Team Member is a trustworthy, energetic employee that assists management in running the day-to-day operations of a movie theater while providing outstanding customer service. Team members have outgoing personalities and willingly interact with our customers to assist with their needs / concerns.
Job Duties (Not all-encompassing):
A Team Member is responsible for learning 5 positions at the theater:
- Box Office – Sells tickets and maintains/cleans ticketing area.
- Concession – Sells concessions and maintains/cleans concession area.
- Door – Collects tickets and directs customers to proper theaters.
- Usher – Cleans theaters, lobby, hallways, outside areas and restrooms.
- Concierge – Greets customers when they arrive and leave the theater.
- Valid ID and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate OR a Valid Passport
- 16 years of age or older – (For Austintown – 18 years of age or older.)
- Work Permit (For all team members under 18 years old)
- Available evenings, weekends and holidays
- Complete our online application HERE.